Because of the Corona epidemic, the world has come to a halt, everything has come to a standstill. Nearly two months ago, the virus spread from the Wuhan city of China has killed more than 6000 people and affected more than one and a half million people worldwide.
Due to this dangerous virus, life as well as the economy and sports have been affected. Several consecutive tournaments have been canceled and many have been postponed worldwide. On Monday, decisions were taken regarding the holding of several tournaments.
- The Brazilian Football Federation has banned all its national competitions.
- Paris football club Paris Saint Germain has also decided to ban all its sporting events.
- Apart from this, it has been decided to get the London Boxing Qualifier for the audience.
- Talk about the National Basketball Association (NBA), it has extended its season's ban till May 10.
- Italy, the worst affected by Corona, has ordered a ban on all its sporting events.
- It has been decided to make Australia-New Zealand A League without spectators.
- The Mexican Football League has banned first and second leg games on Sunday with immediate effect.
- Apart from this, the final team of New Zealand's Plunket Shield in cricket has been canceled and the top team Wellington Firebirds have been declared winners in the tournament.
- In cricket itself, Pakistan and Bangladesh have also decided to postpone their upcoming ODIs and Test matches.